Search This Blog

Sunday 16 September 2012

Wheat Chapatti Ladoo


We all eat chapatti’s. I suppose everyone of us knows how to make chapatti. Ok, I am not going to share how to make chapatti. But I am sharing with you guys one of my favourite food recipe and is also dear to me as my granny always makes roti ladoo for me.


It’s simple, super quick and easy to make. You just need wheat flour, ghee and jaggery and it’s ready. There is also variance to it. You can also add grinded sugar to it, roll the chapatti and eat.

I always eat the earlier version. Just try this sweet tempting chapatti ladoo. And share your experience...

Preparation time: 7 minutes (to prepare the dough)
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Makes: 1 ladoo (out of 4 chapatti)

What goes in it:

Wheat flour- 2 cup
Water- 1 glass
Ghee- ½ cup
Jaggery- ¼ cup

How did I make it:

Put wheat flour in a wide bowl to make the dough. Add about ½ tbl spn of ghee and then keep on adding water little by little till the dough becomes soft and pliable. Divide it into 4 portions and make rounds.

[Foodies Note: You can use ghee and jaggery as per your taste.]

Switch on the stove and heat the pan. Side by side roll the dough on chapatti maker to make chapatti. Cook both the sides of chapatti properly.


While they are hot, cut them into small pieces, pour ghee and add jaggery to it. 

Cut roti into small pieces

Keep on mixing roti, ghee and jaggery

Mix it more

Mix them all well. Keep on mixing it till it becomes a round or ladoo.

And its ready...

And here hot, tempting sweet ladoo is ready to be served.

It tastes really good (try it if you are love sweets) and is filling for your tummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting the blog... Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome..