Search This Blog

Monday 29 October 2012

Black Currant Milkshake


I never try any other flavour in milk except Bournvita. Since it wasn’t available at home, I was wondering what I drink now??? In refrigerator had 2 option- Mapro’s Strawberry crush and Black Currant crush syrup. Strawberry is my least favourite syrup so tried on Back Currant milkshake...


Making time: 5 minutes
Serves: 2 glasses

What goes in it:
Milk- 2 glass
Black Currant syrup- 3 tbl spoon (I used Mapro’s Black Currant crush)
Vanilla ice cream- 3 scoop

To make it look yummy:
Chocolate sprinklers- ¼ cup

How did I make it:

Pour a glass of milk in a deep cooking pot.


You may add sugar if you want to but I did not put sugar as the syrup and ice cream is already sweet.

Then add ample of vanilla ice cream to it.


Pour down about 3 tbl spn of black currant syrup.


Churn the milk using a blender.  Pour it in a glass.

Garnish it by adding little ice cream and top it off with chocolate sprinklers. Ready to drink this yummy cold black currant milkshake especially in summers.
  

 

2 comments:

Thank You for visiting the blog... Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome..